babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Quse Animalia - My Story Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Quse Animalia - My Story Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Quse Animalia - My Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RosieBeeLuv14
building bunny
building bunny
RosieBeeLuv14

Quse Animalia - My Story Empty
PostSubject: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Okay. So. Some of you know that I have been writing a story and I am currently writing the sequel, but I need to know what you think about the first story first. I'm slightly worried about posting it on here, but I don't think any of you would decide to steal ideas and stuff. There are a few words that are in foreign languages on here, but I will tell you what they are, since the story wouldn't flow without them. Oh, and by the way, Quse Animalia means Mythical Creatures in Latin. It the name of the school Razz

Chapter One

Most people think that Myths are Myths. They will never come true. But that is not always the case. Some creatures have evolved into these animals that line our storybooks and imagination. Some people are not what they seem...people like Isabelle Thora Noël – Or Belle as she was informally called – was definitely not what she thought she seemed.

Let us start at the beginning of Belle’s adventure, the point where her life takes an interesting twist.
Belle was an ordinary 10-year-old girl until a slight accident in the middle of her English SATs test. You see, Belle had no friends. Nada, zilch, zero – well, maybe her tsk tsk cat, Yoyo, was and probably her family. Nobody ever noticed that she was there, even though it would seem more than possible since every strand of flaming red hair was in wild curls all over the top of her head. Even if Belle grew eight-feet tall, nobody would notice, except Yoyo and her family. All of her peers either ignored her or laughed at her for one reason or another.
So it wasn’t much of a surprise when everybody sitting near Belle in her English test began to sneer and snigger at her. As her face burnt red, she jerked her head down so her hair acted as a curtain between her and her classmates and placed her cold hands onto her flushed cheeks, trying to cool them down. She had no idea what they decided to laugh at until she took her hands away from her face and rested them on her test paper. Her skin was dotted with black ink splodges that had most probably transferred onto her cheeks. Tears swelled in her eyes as her classmates roared with laughter, since somebody had lifted her hair up to see the imprint. She let out a loud sob when a boy next to her pulled out a pair of scissors and cut off the vibrant curls so everyone could see the handprint on her bright red face. The teacher, Miss Singer, told the class that they had to work in ‘test conditions’ which is basically silence. Miss Singer didn’t even notice the lock of orange hair in the Scissor Boy’s hand. Slowly, Belle closed her eyes and clenched her fists, wishing that she had friends, and people who cared for her. She dug her nails into her palms and squeezed her eyes together tightly, which caused a few of her classmates to giggle, but they had no idea what was coming next...

BANG!

There was a sudden cloud of smoke that wafted up Belle’s nose and alerted her to open her eyes. She had blown up the classroom.
She looked up and saw everybody staring at her like she was an escaped animal from a zoo. Their desks were in small piles of ash on the ground, the walls had completely disappeared and Miss Singer’s glasses had a slight amount of soot round the rims.

Yeah...So, please comment! And don't steal, I might publish this one day! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha *Cough Cough*.

Last edited by RosieBeeLuv14 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 pm

It's really good rosie keep writting it!!!
Back to top Go down
RosieBeeLuv14
building bunny
building bunny
RosieBeeLuv14

PostSubject: Re: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Thankies! I'll post some more soon (:
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

I like it! She blew up the classroom! Please continue!!! I wonder what happens next!!
Back to top Go down
RosieBeeLuv14
building bunny
building bunny
RosieBeeLuv14

PostSubject: Re: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Here is some more. It gets a little confusing here, and I apologise.

“You girl, the one with the red hair, come with me,” Miss Singer cried, her voice barely audible, her pointed finger shaking uncontrollably. Belle arose from her seat thankfully, and made her way to the door where her teacher was standing.
As soon as they stepped out of the classroom, belle dawdled behind Miss Singer. When her teacher was about three metres away, she ran to the nearest ‘fire exit’ door, wanting to get away from that place.

Running can be really hard when you’re trying not to be seen, or heard, even more so when you have to run across the school field and all you can hear is your blood pounding in your ears and your feet hitting the ground. Eventually, Belle reached the end of the field and pushed herself through a hedge and onto the busy pedestrian street. She pulled off her school blazer and tie, not wanting to be recognised, and pushed them into a nearby bin. For two hours, Belle walked around the town, waiting for the three o’clock bus to arrive. When it did arrive, Belle fumbled around in her pockets, finding a few coins. She handed them over to the bus driver and received her ticket. She ignored the curious glare he gave her and walked to the only empty seat that was in the middle of the bus, beside a tall brunette girl with vivid green eyes, like Belle’s.
“I hope you don’t mind if I sit here, everywhere else if full,” Belle asked the girl anxiously. The girl turned to her, smiled and nodded her head.
“I’m Twia, nice to meet you,” The girl stuck her hand out graciously and Belle shook it.
“I’m Belle. I’ve never seen you around here before, have you just moved here?” Belle asked this question slowly and carefully, not wanting it to come out in the wrong way as she sat down and the bus began to move.
“Oh, I live in one of the villages near here,” She looked at Belle and noticed that she hadn’t brought a bag with her. “Haven’t you got your uniform? Madame Wilde won’t be too impressed, but oh well. She’ll get over it,” Cherry looked at Twia in confusion. Who was this ‘Madame Wilde’ and who was he? And she was wearing her uniform, so what on earth did she mean then? Uncomfortably, Belle looked away from Twia, who was beginning to look curiously at Belle. Belle just wanted to get home.

Yeah, I don't actually know how much that is. I wrote it double spaced on Microsoft Word. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quse Animalia - My Story   Quse Animalia - My Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quse Animalia - My Story
Page 1 of 1