babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Friends Roleplay Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Friends Roleplay Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Friends Roleplay

Go down 
+2
EvieSummer
CaitlynGroovy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:53 am

I am starting the Friends Roleplay again as the first one got confusing so from now on if you are a member of the Friends Roleplay,please post here.

Characters:
Julie:CaitlynGroovy
Hannah:EvieSummer
Lauren:LuvMeAlexia
Alex:ZaraAllheart
Charlotte:Alysia
Jasmine:Kendall
Katelyn:CaitlynGroovy
Kimberley:Sage
Kayla:CaitlynGroovy

Lets start:
Katelyn:I was holding a sleepover tonight with all my friends.They are always holding sleepovers so they all suggested it was my turn.I didn't want to hold one because it will turn out bad.All my friends sleepovers have been amazing but I have a feeling mine is going to turn out wrong.Hannah was ariving first as her mum couldn't drop her of any later since she was working nights.My mum had already made a mistake by buying Spongebob plates.I explained to her that I wanted normal plates and she said okay but after that mistake,I am afraid alot more mistakes are going to happen.I walked into my big sister,Kayla's room and she glared at me,
"What have I told you about coming into my room" Kayla screamed
"Kayla just listen,I am having a sleepover tonight and I need your CD's" I said
"Use your own,remember the ones I got you for your birthday or let me guess you forgot about them because you didn't pay much attention to what I got you"
Kayla was right,I didn't pay much attention.I ran out of her room and got the CD's.Let's party,I screamed.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Hannah: I walked through the door of Katelyn's house, her mum started to dance, I couldn't help but laugh, "Hey Katelyn, is that the dance Mrs Stanley told us to learn?" I asked. Her mum nodded and Katelyn went really red. Her mum started dancing like mad until Katlyn pushed her away
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Julie:Hello Sweetie,I'm sorry about that little dance I did then.You have arrived early haven't you,but thats okay.Why don't you and Katelyn go up to her room and listen to music or play on the laptop.Sorry if her big sister Kayla makes lots of noise,shes talking to her friend.
"Kayla,get down here we have a guest and we will be having more shortly" I shouted up to her.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Hannah: We went up to Katelyn's room, "So, what's up with the embarrassing mom?" I asked. Katelyn told me to shut up, I just laughed. She showed me her ballet shoes, which were boring, I'm not a girlie girl like Katelyn, she sowed me her new skate board but she had no clue how to use it. I knew, I got it and then did a few tricks until Kayla told us to shut it.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Katelyn:
"Give it a rest" I shouted loudly
"No,I am trying to take a nap and all I hear is your screamy,annoying voice" Kayla glared
"Kayla,you think your voice is any better,you sound so last year" I screamed.
Finally Kayla went out but she slammed the door,I wasn't botherd because she got out my room and I knew she was acting babyish like her normal self.Me and Hannah called my sisters friend to find out who my sister picks on in class.We were so shocked she picks on my cousin Ava.I put the phone down quick before my sister heard me talking to her.I said it to Kayla and there was trouble....
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Hannah: I got sent home later, Katelyn's mom didn't want us all arguing with Kayla, I sighed when I got home and called my other friend Lauren..
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Katelyn:My sleepover was already wrecked all because of Kayla.I explained to my mom that I was sorry and I just got carried away.Please could I invited Hannah back?
The answer was yes,I quickly called Hannah but it turned out she was already with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Hannah: I felt mean on Katelyn but I couldn't cancel Lauren
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Katelyn:I sat on my bed until I decided to walk to Hannah's house.Her mom answered the door,she said come in and that Hannah was upstairs if I wanted to see her.She thought it was lauren and said
"Hey Lauren,better friend than Katelyn".
I ran out of the house crying.
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Isabella I called Hannah to see If she wanted to Hang, But than I was about to hang up The phone when Hannah's Mother Answer, "Hi Hannah's mother! May I speack to Hannah Please?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:25 pm

I ran to Katelyn and saw her crying on the front porch.''Oww,my head hurts'',I said to myself,I asked Katelyn what was wrong and she told me that she said I was a better friend than her.Well I said,while holding my head saideways to the left then right"It's a good thing she said that cause I am because when I was trying to say sorry to you,you wouldn't forgive me,and I was trying to be nice,but never mind cause i'm going to Hannah........
Hannah or Katelyn says.............
Back to top Go down
http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:41 am

Katelyn:Go to Hannah,you like Hannah better than me and you always have done! You used me for when Hannah was busy or couldn't hang out you asked me if I wanted to.Tears starting slowly drifting and anger started slowly coming.Go to Hannah your "bff" but when Hannah leaves you for Isabella,don't come crying to me.I ran to Kayla my big sister.

Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Hannah: I rang Isabella and then she picked up finally and said
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Isabella, Hi Hannah! Could I come over if your not busy to just hang out? I am so Bored! Lol, My Mom is yelling at me to get off of the Computer so I don't know what else to do Lol, So can I come over?
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

loving the current story, keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:36 am

Good role play... just remember I am monitoring it so no violence or fight scenes
It is a nice roleplay Friends Roleplay 941268
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:29 am

I agree with you Priscilla its a great roleplay Smile Lots of drama!
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:29 am

I agree with you Priscilla its a great roleplay Smile Lots of drama!
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Thanks Eddy and Priscilla For saying that.
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Lauren:I picked up the phone."Yes Hannah,you want me to come over,well sure!",so I came over andd..........
Back to top Go down
http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Katelyn:I sat on my bed while the others had fun but then all my friends came to my house and said....
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:56 am

Hannah: I was on the phone to Lauren and then decided to walk over to Caitlyns..
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Isabella I hung up the phone when I heard that her mother told me that Hannah was going over to Caitlyns I was so upset I didn't think she wanted to me my friend anymore Sad So . . . I sat at my bed just crying. . . . Then I thought what else can I do than if no one wants to be my friend . . . I was going to go on the computer! "yay! I don't need friends if they were just going to leave me!" I said while crying.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Katelyn:I deicded to invite everyone back to mine for a sleepover
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Isabella, I woke up with my early Tosat and peanut better and than I saw that there was a mail for me than I picked it up and it said "Isabella your invited to a sleep over at 9:00pm at Caitlyns house in her bedroom." I asked my self should I really come? Caitlyn has been rude to me, But Hannah will be there my BFF forever. So sure I will come I thought. So I waited till 9:00pm while I waited I texted Evie and said I was coming to the sleep over at Caitlyn's and I hoped she can make it too because we would have so much fun together! than after I played on the computer than finally it was 9:00pm I came over there with my best smile and my best outfit! and of course I can't leave my cat Serafina She is like my sleeping Buddy, So I dressed up My little kitty in her favourite pink bow bow, and combed her white fluffy fur. Than I combed my hair and put on a little makeup and went off to Caitlyns. . . . . Than I knocked a soft way on her glass door. Than . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Roleplay   Friends Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next