babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
My story "Forever Nita" Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
My story "Forever Nita" Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

My story "Forever Nita"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel
fluffy member
fluffy member
rachel

My story "Forever Nita" Empty
PostSubject: My story "Forever Nita"   My story "Forever Nita" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Forever Nita

Far far away, somewhere over the colourful rainbow lived a girl, a lonely girl called Nita.
Life was hard on Nita as she would never have any friends. Some day she would sit in her room looking out of the window thinking- This isn't right I done nothing wrong and they treat me like this. She would cry night long, hopeless and clueless.
One day she went to her mother office and asked her "Mum why does no one like me??"
but all she would get in reply was "I don't know honey."
She had no one, no one could understand her. The only leaving creatures that always were there for the her were animals.. Weird but in some way she was connected to them something more than just friendship. But for Nita animals weren't enough, All she wanted was friends really friends, With whom she could play, talk and to whom she could turn when she needed them.
Her mother wouldn't get out of her office, not for a single moment, always there writing something.
One day Nita decided to visit her Grandmother. She walked all day long, through forests, she didn't realised but all the animals small and big were going after her. Passing villages people would stare at her and whisper behind her back, tears started to fall down the beautiful pink cheeks Nita had. She though they were all talking about her, she would think the would turned against her.
Reaching Grandma's house more and more animals joined her.
Upset Nita rushed to her Gran's house.
"Nita? what's wrong???"
"People hate me, everybody does." She cried. "The whole world hates me every leaving creature."
"Nita, Not everybody hates you." her gran corrected her.
" Yeah who??"
"For sure I don't and your mother doesn't and also those little guys." she said opening the curtains.
Nita with her green eyes wide open stared at the animals which stood outside the house.
"You are special Nita, its time for you to realise it, people might not see it but they do."
"Grand but how??"
"Doesn't matter how. The point is they love you and you should love them back."
Nita rushed happily out the house to the animals. Something weird happened, which Nita couldn't believe at first. the little ginger squirl talked to her.
"Hello Nita." she said seating on her arm.
Nita smiled happily.
And from that moment Nita's live changed forever, She didn't cared what people thinked of her. she would spend days long with animals, which after a while she could understand completely.
One day she wrote in her Diary:
"people weren't alway there for me but animals are"

the end

Written By rachel (Rachelverycool21)
Copyrighted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: My story "Forever Nita"   My story "Forever Nita" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm

That is a pawsome story. animals love you no matter what!
I love it! good job!
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: My story "Forever Nita"   My story "Forever Nita" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

Great Story Rachel! My story "Forever Nita" 12265
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: My story "Forever Nita"   My story "Forever Nita" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Very nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story "Forever Nita"   My story "Forever Nita" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story "Forever Nita"
Page 1 of 1