babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Royal Princess's Daily Blog. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Royal Princess's Daily Blog. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Royal Princess's Daily Blog.

Go down 
+4
Sage♥
♥Clare♥
Funnybunny77
ItalianPrincess
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Royal Princess's Daily Blog. Empty
PostSubject: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Welcome to my Wonderful daily blog, Here is the first day (:

Today, at 09/06/2011

Today in the moring, I had to go to school as always I really didn't want to go, I relized that I was going to be bored out of my mind! so long day short the only fun things I did today at school was I did art we had to make a picture of someone like how we would want to look like and make it like a puzzle, so we had to cut it up, than another fun thing I did was my Dad got me something (: it was a nice surprize, but I did play on my recored today at school and in a week I have to play a song, I am super good at the recoder and I want to play Macdonold had a farm or a christmas song, (: So I am going to practice soon, (: and I have to make a magzine I am doing all about italy (my school is not really close to were I live) the title is called Beautiful world of Italy I am going to talk about how to pack for italy if your going on vacashion there and what to bring, and I am going to, to write to the gorevment of italy to put up more houses I am not going to really to it is just for writing like I am really to make the gorevement put up more houses, Then I am going to write a story about a girl going to italy and what a trip it was and then I am going to write about my jonnery about italy and a life in italy (:

So that's really, all I really did was instring please tell me if I need to add things or my spelling is not right and tell me in PM, because I'm not very good at spelling , Thank you for reading.

Last edited by ItalianPrincess on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Wow that sounded like you had a really awesome day princess (: Keep blogging, i cant wait for more!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Thank you Bunny, that means a whole lot to me that you like my day LOL (: And I sure will just for you LOL (:
Back to top Go down
♥Clare♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
♥Clare♥

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 pm

YEAH KEEP BLOGGING your great at writing princess!
Royal Princess's Daily Blog. LettersofLoveblogs
Back to top Go down
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Sounds like you had a great day! Very Happy
Keep blogging! Keep us updated Smile
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am

Cool blog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 am

Nice blog Princess!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm

10/06/2011

First like a normaly friday I wake up, eat, brush teeth, get dress, blam blam blam all that same old stuff but something not expected came, my mom said I was alowed to come home at lunch time well because half of my class was gone for track, and well because this might be silly but we had to go in our pool and me and my baby sister didn't want to so my mom said if you go in you can be picked up at lunch time. So it was fun lol that only sad thing is I ran and tried to hide from my Bff for she not to ask all the time when ever I leave she says "why are you never here i get loney" and she goes on and on about that leaving is so bad for me Lol, and so I tried to tell everyone don't tell Jenni that i am leaving (my bff) so then I grabed my baby sister and she yelled so we ran out of there so fast like a rocket going to outerspace, so now all day I have been on the computer but I had a nice time with my mom going to shopping (: it was a ok day for me. So that's really all i did, but we are going to plan our trip to Quebec soon.

Thanks you everyone for reading and that was The Royla Princess's Daily Blog (I love blogging)
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 am

Nicee, like usual 8D
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 am

8d? Lol what does that mean but today near night time I will tell you all what I did today Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 pm

8D means great job and you have done a great job! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

cool blog princess!
post more!
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 pm

16/06/2011

Today I went to school today I had to study for a test it was kind of hard but I have to finish on 18/06/2011, so I like that my teacher lets me have more time to do testes my sister doesn't like that I don't know why though but anyhow, I am on my good copy of my Italy book I did my discribtive about Italy I finsihed that one all and I finished my Jouraul about Italy it took me forever to get that one done. And now I have to do my How to pack for Italy and my other one I have to do that I just started my letter the government of Italy. So I am almost done other people they are way behide me so I am good (: Heehee, I had pinic at school today because it's almost the end of school but I have two more weeks but every three week of school we have one day off and another day we have a whole play day so that is really fun for me so it's like I only have 3 days of school Lol it's really great (: but the only thing is I have two tests to do because on those days they did It I was in New York so yeah. Any how I study alot (: so I am hoping I will get a good mark everyone please hope for me Lol Smile I am going to play wii with my baby sister now so I love blogging I will Promise I will do more and I will tell you about what I got my Daddy for fathers day and what he said about it Lol (I don't have anything for me now) because he has really everything he wants he got his new Caddilac it's his favourite color white so he loves it so much maybe the same he loves me But if I had my favourite car I would love it too and keep it clean alot and oh did I tell you he hugs it? and he cleans it everyday? my dad is a very good clean person but not crazy about it Lol and my Dad has a bussiness in furniture he is the manager he is very prond of his job so everyday he wears suits I love my daddy in suits he is a very good daddy and a good person in the heart. So that is a little discribeshion of my Daddy Smile you all should talk about your dads too, when it's closer to sunday Smile and if you can give me a discribeshion of him Smile And that is my day today hope you likede it enjoy more of my blogging Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

17/06/2011

I just finished my Testes today I just got my Little sister named Chantelle (not chanetllebutterfly my friend of babv lol) she is my baby sister like Clare is because this is Chantelle's frist Buildabear we got her the new Cake blizzard bear I like it too and we got Clare clothes for her bears she got some cute light blue tops and nice sandles Smile I didn't get anything because all I really wanted was to see buildabearworkshop again I just love to see all of the people make their bears it makes me happy Smile My dad got a new suit that dad he got like a golden one and my mom got a new cook book to make deserts with she is going to make my dad a desert for fathers day and I got him a card but my dad always gets something for him self before christmas, easter, fathers dad, thanksgiving all those holidays I get mad at it Lol because I can't do that but I have really everything I need I got my new CUTE!! cool kitty in buildabearworkshop in New York when I went I love it dearly I carrie it around everywhere my cute kitty I named it Granny because I love Grannys and I put it in a Granny outfit. But today I just didn't do much funner things than go to buildabearworkshop. Smile Thanks for everyone for reading, Oh yeah and my mom is making her home made nanaimo bars my mom is very prond of her self Smile I tryed some they are so good! Smile

Thank you very much for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Thats cool princess!

and cool blog
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Aww Thank you Althea I will try from on now I will blog everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm

19/06/2011

Today as a sunday, I always go to church and my church had a picinc it was fun we frist went there and then we put the food that we brought to the big table of food there was a salad and pasta table than a Main meal (burger and Hotdogs) table and there at the end was desert table. we brought Chocolate creamy cream cheese cake and coldsla. Frist we sang songs than the paster talked and finally we prayed for the food than we ate there was some really good food there. Than after we ate my mom, dad and two baby sisters we all wang on the swings it was fun I havn't been on a swing in along time and I was scared my Family was scared too but we had fun being scared Lol, Than my dad played soccer with his friends and my Dad scored the frist goal my dad is kind of good Lol but he ran funny Lol and after we went home and we had a great time Smile Than we watched "How to train your drangon" it was ok frist I didn't like it but I liked the cute black dragon Smile But than my sister had a headach but other than that we had a fun day and we spend the whole day with my Daddy Smile he didn't really need anything but he did like the things we made him Smile
So that was mainly my day with my Daddy Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

20/06/2011

Today I had my felid trip and I sat with my Best friend Jennifer we had fun talking threw the whole bus ride than when we got there we saw this big movie screen it was really like we were in a movie threat it was fun with the big screen but than we saw the movie it was really scary for me because I saw the weapons they use and how they use it and body moves to put people in jail and how to do this ID thing I didn't really understand but than more scary things that I don't wanna say but than we went in the police car and it was fun ubt I didn't go in because so many people crowed around it so I couldn't get a trun. Than we had the big tour around the building and we saw all the weapons they use and how they use it. Than we saw this room for the test they have to do to get to be able to become a police person and we saw the reastarunt it was so pretty I wanted to eat there but we couldn't it was so fancy for police people. Than we saw that they have swimming pools and gyms and we learned what they do in the gym it was ok but alot of things that we learned I can't rememeber what we all did but we did see people how to do body moves to get people who are bad to tie them down it was kinda scary for me but than we saw this kind of play going on. On how they poll over the people who sped while driving and what they do. Than it was time to go and I couldn't sit with Jenifer because all of the too sits were gone so I had to sit with this person and he was making up a song called "I am cool" I had to plug my hears because it was so bad Lol and this girl was trying to talk to me so much and than I had to stay still and I had to ingore both of them and I tried to sleep but the bus was like jumping and I was falling off and I had no sleep what so ever it was so upseting other than that it was a ok day. Smile

That was really how my day went but thank you for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm

cool!
you really did have fun!
well hope we can experience it also
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 pm

altheacute1 wrote:
cool!
you really did have fun!
well hope we can experience it also

Thanks Smile I did Smile
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:57 am

aww...
i wish we will have a field trip too!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 am

I'm glad you had a good time! I hope you had a great time!
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 pm

21/06/2011

Today, I just came home from school, school is always boring for me so I had the same boring sad day anyhow all I wanted to do was go on the computer but I saw my Dad was home and I knew what that means POOL TIME! I really don't like going in my pool it makes my hair sicky and makes me cold and anyhow I went in the pool had a ok time than we eat lunch and than we had roasted marshmellows they were really good Smile I try to get mine golden and I only got 3 golden but they were still good if they are burned, Than now my Dad wants to watch a movie and I really don't want to because first i have no clue what it is and second I just got home and I spend my whole day working on school and trying to learn things and than I spend my other whole day with them outside don't get me wrong I did have fun with them, but I just wanna go on my computer Smile well sorry it was a short day for me because today was not really like exciting sorry I don't know what else I did fun Lol well I hope I do more fun things Wensday Smile

Thanks for reading sorry it was such a short day Smile
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

thats cool princess!
roasting marshmallow is really fun!
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 pm

22/06/2011

Sorry I really didn't do anything much but I did finish my magazine Today! Smile ! The teacher loved it! I did work really hard on it to make it the best I could but one person made one like it looked REAL! but the thing is her dad did it all! so she cheated I think Lol she won't get a really good mark for cheating. Any how I got to go for a formal day at my school at 27th and than we are going bowling I will tell you everything about what I did Smile I am really excated! so wish me luck there and on my mom and dads anaverory is on 25 I don't know what to get them? who knows what a good gift is for an anaverory?

Thanks From princess Annalise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Princess's Daily Blog.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next