babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Royal Princess's Daily Blog.

Go down 
+4
Sage♥
♥Clare♥
Funnybunny77
ItalianPrincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 pm

23/06/2011

Today is really like nothing happened so lets say nothing really good happened this day.
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 pm

24/06/2011

Today is friday and I just made up my own forum sorry I wish I could say what my forum is but I can't talk about other forums but me and my two baby sisters helped me with it Smile I am trying to get more people so if anyone wants to know what it is talk to me in Babv Smile And I just got my new furry frined! the furry feet lamb it's so cute a friend gave me a code for it Smile and one more day for the anaverory day still have no clue what to give them Ahh! I am in so much tromble Lol but they want to go out for dinner and they have no clue where they are going to go but guess what the funny thing is my dad asked me where do I wanna go and eat? is that not funny or what Lol my dad is suposed to ask my mom not me Lol! Anyhow I just got my dress out it's so pretty it's light pink redish kind and it has a flower or you could say rose in the middle I wish I could say more but I can't describe it good lol and I am going to wear my hair like cute it a little and put it like back like a little ponytail just not my whole hair just a little in the middle and curl my hair more at the ends. so I am happy for that day it's on 27th Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 am

aww...
thats cool!
i wish i will have a forum but its a big job for me...
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am

Yeah it was pretty hard but my sisters helped with the graphices Smile
Back to top Go down
♥Clare♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
♥Clare♥

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am

Great blog italianprincess i enjoy reading it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Princess's Daily Blog.   Royal Princess's Daily Blog. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Princess's Daily Blog.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2