babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Friend's Role Play - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Friend's Role Play - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Friend's Role Play

Go down 
+6
LuvMeAlexia
zaraallheart68
GoalieBear
Abbycakes
Kendall
CaitlynGroovy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Friend's Role Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:45 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:
Why was I not there in there? , It ok you don't have to put me in if you don't want me to be in. Sad

You just join in,we are waiting for you to come to the mall xD
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Lauren:I just got in the mall,but I bumped into Katelyn without knowing,and rubbed my eyes while saying:''Hey,watch where ur-Katelyn?'',I was soo shocked and amazed and she said....
Back to top Go down
http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Charlotte: I walk up to Katelyn and start crying because i felt bad Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Isabella Walks in the mall a pretty way, her blond kind of long and kind of short hair flips when she opens those golden doors to glory(it really is the mall Lol) Everyone looks at her in amazed of her cute little ballet shoes and her outfit of cute and pretty makes everyone smile because they can't believe of that outfit and hair and shoes! she walks like she is the one and only fashion model of the whole world of how they looked at Isabella she just says "Hi nice to meet you I sure you know me because you heard of my name before it is Isabella"
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:17 am

Hannah: I looked at Isabella. She smiled at me and I just nodded back, "Hey, yeah I have heard your name, in school, I'm Hannah," I said, I had heard her name before. I looked down at my grubby, blue converse and then looked at her shoes. They were so clean , how I she kept them clean, I didn't know. Her hair was in layers, I grabbed a bit of my own and looked at it and then looked at Isabella, I was amazed! I had only met Isabella twice, Katelyn seemed to hang around with her. I looked around for Katelyn, she was helping Charlotte to calm herself down, I sighed.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:21 am

Katelyn:I calmed Charlotte down."Hey Isabella,it's me Katelyn"."Charlotte want to go into BABW".So anyway guys I seen this cute dress in French Connection if anyone wants to go and look at it.I was going to buy it but I would then look around for other things.I waited for Hannah and Isabella to decide and then they took ages to decide so I got annoyed and then everyone was going aww look at that little girl,meaning Charlotte,isn't she so cute.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:12 am

Hannah: When I got the new dress Isabella went and linked Katelyn's arm, I was so jealous, "Hey guys!" I said. Isabella waved. Katelyn said she wanted me to be Isabella's friend, I had to agree so I walked around with them and Charlotte and went to find are other friend.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:40 am

Katelyn:I had no idea that Hannah felt jealous until in the shop she said..
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:59 am

Hannah: "Isabella, look I'm sorry I was a bit, mean before, I was a bit jealous but it's okay now!" I looked around to see if I could find the others but no luck, I sighed and then walked on.
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Lauren:Katelyn said nothing,I was annoyed,I saw Hannah,I didn't want her to notice me,so I walked fast but then she turned around,and raced to me.I was scared and said''Hi?Do I know U from somewhere?''.Then she said....
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Isabella "It is fine Hannah I so understand, I am just glad you were brave enough to say it to my face. I grabed Hannah's and Katelyn Arms and put them around mine and we walked in a model fashionable way. we looked so cute us three girls! I whispered to Katelyn and said "can I qiucky go to the Buildabearworkshop store because I want to give Hannah a cute teddy bear or something to make her cheer up a little. what animal does she like best? and what color is her favourite? I will text you on my Blackberry (Pink blackberry) when I am done OK? I just feel upset that she is jealous of me. You understand right? we will meet at the Food court.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Katelyn:You care about Hannah more than me,our friendship is over.You can have Hannah to yourself!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Hannah: I looked at Katelyn, "No she doesn't! If your gonna act like this then our friendship's over!" I walked over to Isabella and walked off calling Lauren.
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Isabella Katelyn, I don't I like you both equal why would you think I like one of you more? I don't understand. You too are my very bestist friends I would dislike myself if I liked one of you more than the other so please don't think that of me.
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Lauren:''What?'',I asked.''You know Katelyn has been silence to me for a long time,what's the hold up??Hannah said....
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Katelyn:I need to tell you all something,I'm moving to America with Charlotte and I'm not sure what to do because I will miss you all so much!
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Lauren:''WHAT!'',I said,crying.''You can't do this too me!!''Katelyn and Lauren says.....
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Katelyn:I can do this Lauren,I am sorry if you are sad but you all have been good best friends,not.You treat me horrible and you always go of on me so I would be happy to go and find other friends.
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:10 pm

''SORRY!'',I screamed.''The reason why I run off beacause you never answer me,here me!''.
Katelyn says........
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Katelyn:I don't care,I picked up Charlotte and took her home.Lauren then called me saying..
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:15 pm

''For real,please forgive me,if you dont't,i'll tell Charlette not to be your friend,your choice.''
Katelyn yelled in my ear on the phone......
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Katelyn:Charlotte's my sister,we stick together.I'm leaving for America now.
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Isabella Oh no It was my fault I knew it had to be me Sad I am so sorry Katelyn if I was the one who drove you off. I will miss you Sad

Last edited by ItalianPrincess on Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm

''I said friend,not sister,kk'',I said hanging up.Then Katelyn came to my room,I rolled my eyes,and she said...........
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Katelyn:I'm saying goodbye as I'm leaving for the airport right now.Tell the others where I have gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's Role Play   Friend's Role Play - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend's Role Play
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next