babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Post the Most short stories here!

Go down 
+3
alexarose9
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Post the Most short stories here! Empty
PostSubject: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 am

The number of stories posted here will be counted by me-ballerina
each story to quailify for the Panda contest must be at least 30 words long and make sense not random words!

No special theme Post stories you like to write about
Starts June 15, 2010 Ends June 20th at 3:00 Pm central time!!

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 am

I'm posting a different thread on amazing writing.
It was a great story on piki panda I enjoyed reading it and if it can't be recoverd it will count as a post cause I read it already~ballerina

Don't post Execpt the Staff Please.
Camilla may come on this thread once or twice to recover my Piki The Panda Story.
Zoey's Story's So Far:
Piki The Panda
Coco the Puppy
Lucky the Cat
Hammy the Hamster
Zoey's Life
Zoey's Dream
Piki the Panda got deleted but Camilla will try to recover it, that was Story 1/Chapter 1. Priscilla already saw it and said it counts.

Every story needs to be posted on this thread for it to count sorry all contestants have to follow the same rules. this post counts as one story`ballerina

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I read the story she somehow deleted and moved her posts to here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks ballrina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
alexarose9
fluffy member
fluffy member
alexarose9

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 am

one day there was kids going to the zoo to see the panda but he was missing so the 3 kids started lookig for him and found him and found him in a garden eating (not story i added one word sorry i feel nervouse)
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

First Story: Howdy Hamster!

The season was over and i was finally ready for the cake and ice cream party at my teammate's house. We had so much fun over the season playing 7 games and winning half of them. I always thought that stealing bases was wrong but it turns out they can come in handy for winning the game. "Lilly!" my teammate, Hallie, called out. I whisked around to see her standing with a huge bowl of whip cream and cookies. "Go eat!" she walked over to me, patted me on my back, and walked away. I went over to the table and helped myself to wonderous helpings of everything. After everything, we went downstairs to the basement. There was Riley, a teammate, playing with her Hamster named Harold. She sat Harold down and put him in the polly pocket car. Everyone started hysterically laughing. When the party was over i said goodbye to everyone on my team and then went over to Riley. When no one was looking I put on a cowboy hat over Riley and put him in the polly pocket car. "Howdy Hamster!" I shouted. I then went home. It was a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Second Story: Final For Foreign Language

This year went by very quickly and now all of a sudden i have finals! I have to study for Social Studies, English, Science, and Math. I now find myself not studying for spanish. The thing is, it's a final, but it's not at the same time. My teacher calls it a final but it's not being graded. In fact, it is the same final as last year. It is just to test what we know. I think i am going to like this year's test. Also, it is nice because the last day of school is our final for foreign language. I wish all of our finals could be like that.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Third Story: Alphabet Poems

My friend had to write a poem for every letter of the alphabet. It seemed very hard. She had written 6 the night before but needed 26. I sat down next to her, pulled out my trusty black pen, and got to work helping her with her poems. By the end of that 20 minute period we only got 2 done. Thinking hard, i decided it wasn't my assignment so i went on with my day. That afternoon at softball practice i helped her write part of another one. "Only 23 and 3/4 more," i would say. I just hoped i wasn't assigned them. There were so many to think of. That afternoon i couldn't stop thinking about those poems. I then decided i would make 26 alphabet poems, i had nothing better to do. I set out to work and by the end of the next week was done with all 26. Too bad i didn't have to do them until next year.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Fourth Story: Baseball Bats

There are a lot of differences between Baseball and Softballl. For one, softball has a bigger ball. You may think that softball has a soft ball, but it's not soft, it's just as hard. I know because it hit me a couple of times. As for the playing technique they are the same. Some rules are changed. For example, if a batter swings on the 3rd strike and the catcher doesn't catch it in their glove, the batter can run to first base and not be out. Also the bats are different. In softball we use metal bats which are heavier. While in baseball they use wooden bats. I would rather use Baseball Bats. Why you may ask, it is because metal bats are harder than Baseball Bats.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Fifth Story- Cunning and Calvin

I am reading this story called "A Wrinke In Time" it is a very interesting book. I would call it fantasy. it has strange creatures and a strange plot. Although it is strange i am finding myself liking it. The word choice is not advanced but the certain tone gives the piece a feeling of authority. One of the main characters is called Calvin. I think that he is cunning. He is tall and has flaming red hair and freckles all over. I call him cunning Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Sixth Story- Dogged Dogs

Once upon a time there was a dog named Diane. This dog loved to swim. Her owner would take him to beaches, lakes, and ponds to swim. No matter where they went, Diane would always find water. Her owner didn't always like Diane wet in the car ride home but if that is what made Diane happy, her owner would just lay down a towel and say quietly to themself, "It's alright." One evening, when Diane and her owner were at the beach, Diane went swimming in the water. All of a sudden there was a huge wave that washed Diane out to sea. Doggedly, she swam toward show. Every so often, another wave would come and keep her from getting to shore. Diane eventually made it to shore. Her owner, being a scientist, roughly calculated that Diane had swum a mile. When the dog reached the shore her owner greeted her and gave her food and water. On the car ride home, Diane's owner said to themself, "She's a good and dogged swimmer."
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Seventh Story: Evil Ethan

There once was a boy named Ethan who was very evil. He read all of the time and never spoke to anyone. All of the people kept teasing him because he would have his face in a book all day and not speak. One day, Ethan just couldn't take the teasing anymore. He went up to all of the people who teased them and yelled, "You are the meanest person ever!" All of the people he yelled at cried that night. Ethan was evil every day after that constantly teasing everyone else for not reading and for talking, soon Ethan became the bully. The people who had done the teasing were teased. Ethan had an epiphany one day and decided to change. Soon, the social change reset itself and everyone was nice to everyone. There was no more Evil Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Eighth Story-Fama's Father

Fama had always wanted a father. When she was very little her father had died in a car crash. She had never known him or gotten the chance to love him. Fama was very upset and set out to get a father for her and her brother. Fama came back with 3 men. One was named Ben, another named George, and another named Wilson. Fama interviewed each one and decied that george was the right father for her and her brother. Fama brought George to her mother. Her mother said to Fama, "Fama, your father was a great man. But fathers just don't appear out of thin air, they have to love you. I'm afraid George will just have to love you." and With that, George married Fama's mother. What really happened was, George told Fama that she should do this because Fama's mother was secretly dating George. They all lived happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Ninth Story: Grandma's Ginger

My Grandma has her own store. It is called, Ginger Galore. It sells Ginger. Ginger is something that people use to clear their palette after eating sushi. I love sushi, it is my favorite food in the whole world. On my grandma's farm they grow ginger. I love the ginger fresh and cold. Whenever i go to her store i like to try all of the different kinds and of course eat some sushi.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Tenth Story: How Harold?

Harold was a superman. He had amazing superpowers. He could fly, turn invisible, and he could create a force field. One day, when he finished fighting evil, he met a small boy named Jorge. Jorge loved superheros and wanted to be one. Jorge was only 5 years old while Harold was 15. Jorge would ask, "How Harold?" in his meek voice. Every time Jorge would ask Harold would respond, "Because of the power of love." Harold was able to generate his superpowers from the love he gives to Jorge and the world.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

eleventh story: Icicles in Icecubes

Isola was a magical place in Antartica that nobody knew about. Georgia was the only girl that lived there and everyone wanted to marry her. There was only two other people in the town. So in order to choose Georgia made it a game. Whoever could fine the thing that described who she was, would be her husband. Ben and Wil, the two men, looked everywhere for it. On the day of there return they presented there items. Ben found a flower he said, "This flower is a Georgia." it was a radiant purple with little white insides. "It is beautiful like you and has sparks of white like you have sparks of kindness." he finished. It was then Wil's turn to present. "This," he said, "is an icicle in an icecube. i made it for you. It represents my love, the icecube, loving your love, the icicle." Georgia fell in love with this idea and married Wil. Wil and Georgia had 7 babies that are alive and healthy in Isola today.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Twelfth Story: Just Joking!

One day, a girl named Jessica went to school. Everyone at school was very nice to Jessica and were her friends. That day, no one ever talked to Jessica. Jessica didn't like it at all. She kept trying to talk to someone but they would all walk away and pretend to not hear her. That afternoon Jessica was on the last straw. She cried out to one of her good friends, "Don't walk away!" and pointed to her she stalked up to her and finished, "You have been ignoring me all day! Why?" she asked loudly. One of her friends counted with their fingers and then all at once they shouted, "April Fools!" everyone came up to jessica and gave her a hug. it made Jessica fell warm and fuzzy on the inside. "Just joking!" they all said and Jessica felt that they would always be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Thirteenth Story: Katherine Knox

Katherine Knox was a famous soccer player in her town. She loved to play soccer and so did everyone else in the town. One day, another player on her team accidentally tripped Katherine and she sprained her ankle. Katherine wasn't aloud to play. katherine felt depressed and sad. After 10 weeks of sitting on the bench Katherine could finally play soccer again. It was a like an adrenaline rush. She loved being on the field and silently decided she would never leave again!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Fourteenth Story: Lynn Loses

Lynn was the best at dodgeball. Her team never lost with her on her side. One day, in gym class, Lynn and her team loss because one person didn't catch the ball and he was the last person in. Lynn cried her eyes out. At home she explained to her mom what happened. Her mom comforted her and said, "You can't always get what you want and nobodys perfect." this still didn't cheer Lynn up. Her mom knew that Lynn loved to sing. Her mom put on the radio and blared "Nobody's Perfect" by Hannah Montanna and "You can't Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones. This immideiatley cheered Lynn up. Lynn decided she would win next game.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Once upon a time, I tasted pizza. That was the golden day of the year. Imagine it! My first taste of pizza. It was delicious, and my whole face was lit up!I said "Yummy!" and my mum and dad laughed. Ever since then, I've been eating pizza. Its my fav-or-ite food.My family has pizza making contests all the time now. I'm the best Smile All the flavors, the spices, the crunchy crusts. It inspired me too try and make my own pizza. And I will tell you about it some other time. Just remember the first time you had pizza Wink

^This has got to be one of the randomest stories EVER but I cant think of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Fifteenth Story: Making Music

Michelle was a small girl. At the age of 9 she looked 6. Michelle was interested into music more than nything else in the world. Her mom, being very tall, told Michelle she was too short to play and her arms wouldn't be able to hold or play the instrument. Michelle wanted to prove her mom wrong. Michelle got the smallest instrument she thought would be in a marching band, a picolo. Michelle got music lessons from her friend, Lisa, and soon knew how to play hot cross buns. Michelle played the song to her mom and her mom pulled her into a hug. "You cute little band player. I love you." and kissed Michelle on her head.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Our school was trying to raise money. We need new supplies. One of the ideas was a Car wash service. I, Katie, was one of the washers. My Bff and I got the soap, buckets, and hoses, and we ready for customers. Well, you see, it was just us. With water. And hoses. So, we kinda had a little fun. Turns out,we were the only ones getting washed. Finally we got back on track after our teachers yelled at us, and the cars got washed. But that is what happens when your washing cars. Our school raised a TON of money and we were able to get supplies, and get soaked Wink

(Not real story)
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Sixteenth Story: Nothing but Nuts

Norette was a squirrel. She loved nuts and couldn't stand anything else. One day, her mom, Henrietta, told her to eat her acorns but Norette only liked nuts and didn't consider acorns nuts. "No." Norette said. Henrietta walked over to Norette, kneeled down to her level, and said, "Close your eyes." Norette obeyed and soon enough she tasted the deliciousness of nuts. "More!" she screamed. Henrietta fed more nuts to Norette and Norette would keep screaming for more. When Henrietta had no more nuts to give Norette opened her eyes to find that her plate was empty. "I love acorns!" she shouted scurrying around the house in their tree.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Seventeeth Story: Opal

Opal loved to collect rocks. She spent all her days, when she wasn't at school, looking her garden for rocks. She didn't find many rare ones accept for some arrowheads. One day she found a shiny silvery rock in her garden. Curiously she went onto her computer to look it up. The rock was an opal. "I'm an Opal." said Opal. Happily she tied the stone around her next and took it with her wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Eighteenth Story: Penelope Pitstop

Penelope Pitstop is an old show that, Penny used to watch when she was a kid. She recalled one episode to her children that had the bad guy take Penelope and an ape to a fake empire state building and pretend to throw her. Of course, the Ape was so kind, it didn't throw Penelope and all of the men rescued her. Penny's children wanted to watch all the episodes of Penelope Pitstop. So, Penny rented them out from the library and enjoyed a nostalgic movie night with her kids.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Nineteenth Story: Quincy's Questions

Quincy was a rather tall and lanky boy for his age. Everyday in Science class he would ask the most questions. His science teacher, Mr. Adams, hated all of his questions because they seemed stupid to him. They seemed stupid because Mr. Adams knew everything and Quincy didn't know as much on the topic. One day, Mr. Adams sent Quincy to the principal for asking too many questions. The principal, being as wise as she is, told Quincy to continue asking questions but rephrase them so he sounded more authorative. Taking her advise, Quincy rephrased his questions and sounded authorative. Now, Mr. Adams always answered his questions and thought that Quincy was enlightening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the Most short stories here!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next