babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Post the Most short stories here!

Go down 
+3
alexarose9
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:42 am

Once upon a time, a little girl went to BABW. She had wanted to go lots of times, but her mother didnt have the money. So, she was excited. She experienced the love, joy, and friendship of making a bear. She named her bear Lila.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Once upon a time there was a honey bee. He was a little young bee, but he longed to be outside and smell the flowers. So, one day, he sneaked out of the hive. He saw all sorts of flowers, and had a nice lunch of nectar, he returned to his hive, never forgeting his first outting.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Dear Diary,
I went to the pool today. I dived off of the diving board ten times. I went on both of the water slides. I had a lot of fun. I went there because I was visiting my brother and his house. I loved going on the lazy river the best. Im too tired to write anymore. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Dear Diary,
Today I went to an icecream parlor for a special treat. While I was ordering, what did I see on the counter, but an ad for BABW icecream bears! I was so excited! I'm saving up my pocket money so I can buy one Smile
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 am

The VERY short move:
''MUM! do we have to move im going to miss my friends''
i monded,
''yes we do are house is flooded''
answed mum
i said bye to my friends and i huged them then i got into the car
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:41 am

Once Upon A Time,
A girl was in the meadows and wanted an ice-cream she asked her mum and her mum said yes. SHe got one with strawberry ripple ice-cream she wanted another one but her mum said no.
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 am

I live in a house in the middle of knowhere. We used to live in the busy town but we never we lived in the forest with all the bears! It was beary fun!
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 am

Hungry she thought to herself. She was hungry very hungry! She went to the fridge and got out a cake with icing on she liked it very mucH!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 am

One day, a bunny went to visit her sick aunt. Ther aunt needed a special herb, which was in the neighbors garden. The bunny hopped to the neighbors door, scared. She acted out what she needed, and the neighbors gave it to her. The bunny was so pleased! She cured her aunt and left to GIANT carrots at the neighbors door step.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 am

Forty-forth story: picture day

"i hate pictire day," jen, my best friend, complained to me. I whipped around and told her, "get a grip! It is one picture and yours always look good." she touched her heart and smiled. I was then pulled into a hug. We then waited on line for the picture. All of a sudden i remembered, "i forgot the form." i stared at the ground. "have mine," jen said and shoved the papers into my hand. I thanked her and took the picture. That year i was Jen Smith in the yearbook.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 am

41. Dear Diary,

I am entering a short story contest. Its super hard. I have to post at least 30 words in it. I hope I win. I want to get the prize, which a beary cute panda. I really want the panda now, so I get the specil ride with it Smile Thats all for now~
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

42. There one a princess who wanted an apple so bad. But there were no apples trees in her gardeN. So she put an order saying that the person who can bring her an apple 1rst gets 1 million gold pieces. A cook heard this and rush to the castle. He was the 1rst. He used to money to make a new bakery.
43. Once upon a time there was a beautiful violin, but he was never played. He wanted to be played so bad, that he would let fireflies play him. Then one night, a vioilinist heard his tune. He picked the violin up and played him till the sun rose.

44.Once upon a time, a rat wanted cheese. He climbed and climed and climb and CLIMBED but he could not find it. His son wanted to give the old rat a gift, so he went into the kitchen and took a piece of cheese the cook had dropped. The rat ate the cheese and was happy.

45.Dear Diary,

I saw an ad for a new virtual world called buildabearville. I didnt know that there was a place to bring your bears to life! I took purrrcilla with me to my computer, and I created an account. I met all these nice people, who welcomed me. I wonder whats going to happen next?!?!

46. I joined a site called BABV-lovers. Its amazing! Its has such bright colors! And before you can say popcorn, there's already a new news update! I hope everyone likes me here Very Happy they have the most and best contests in the world. I hope I make some new friends Smile

47. Once upon a time a bird wanted to go to the north pole. He spread his wings and flew and flew and flew. He even took rides on airplanes. It was great. He visited Santa and the elves and Mrs Clause. The bird sang happily when he went back to his nest.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 am

Forty-fifth: fathers day

Today was fathers days. We had the best time, me and my mom. My father took the day off to be with my brother, david, farther is so bad with dates. Me and mother went to get our nails done and then for a walk on the beach. After today we have so many inside joles. I love the inside.

Forty-sixth: the future

Owl city wrote this song called the future and now i can't stop thinking about the future! Are there really going to be robots that take over the world? Are polar bears going to become extinct? Are we going to survive after 2012? We will just have to wait and see.

Forty-seventh: the teapot

"pass the crumpets please," i said in my best english accent. I love to have tea partie with my friends. Today my mom let us have apple juice in the pot. Georgia, my friend, passed me the plate and i ate one. It was a warm melt-in-your-mouth cookie. "pass the tea dear abby," laughing i took the tea pot and gave it to her. Georgia didn't have a good grip and all of a sudden the apple juice and pot came tumbling to the floor. Georgia, with her pale skin and flaming red hair, blushed wildly. All of a sudden mother came to the door. She pulled us both into a hug and said, "accidents happen."

Forty-eighth: camp

I loved camp and was finally tere. I had a lot of fun with all of my friends. That day we took a walk up to sunrise peak, the best place to watch the sunset. It was finally my tents turn to camp there. We walked for 2 miles and took a water break, but i wasn't thirsty. Another 2 miles and i still wasn't thorsty. After another mile of walking i got tired and blacked out. I awoke to find a counselor and campers leaning over me. "water," i croaked. I took a sip from my water bottle spilling some down my shirt. "you have to stay hydrated," my counselor said giving me more water.

Forty-ninth: teddy

I was looking for a present for my sister. I had no idea what to get her. I looked through 3 stores that my mom took me to. I considered gift cards but i decided i could find a gift. I was determined to find the best gift. All of a sudden i found it. The gift was a giant green teddy bear. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. She named it teddy.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 am

48. Dear Diary,
ITS FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!! I made my dad a special card and poem Smile I hope he likes it. Im wrapping up my gift right now. I can't wait for him to open it Very Happy Today is going to be super dooper fun. I just can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 am

49. Once upon a time there was a circus. It had tons of clowns,elephants,tigers,lions,cottoncany, popcorn, and people there. The little girls and boys jumped up and down. They twirled all around. It was great fun. The elephants gave rides. The clowns made funny jokes. Everyone had a great time.
50. Dear Diary,
Today I went fishing. I caught my very first fish! It was a HUGE catfish. My brother skinned it and we ate it for supper. I love to fish now. I just dont like the waiting part. I hope I catch a lot of fish the next fishing trip. Thats all for now!

51. I got to go to Universal Studio's. It was amazing. The tram tour was awesome. I got to see the shark from JAWS, avalnches, eathquakes, bridges breaking, everything they do in the movies Smile I had a great time and want to go there again! ^I never went but I read a book about it ^

52. Dear Diary,

Today was the county fair! I bought a lemonade shakeup, cotton candy, funny-lookin fries, and tickets for rides. I rode the Ferris Wheel, and a couple of roller coasters. Then I went down to look at the prize winners. I like the cakes people made. It was a ton of fun. Thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 am

fiftieth story: mission get tissues

There was no tissues. My teacher told me to get some. Determined, i set out on my journey. I walked out of the classroom and lay flat on the locker. "a pencil on the ground," i gasped. I leaped ovet it and turned into a somersault. I then sprinted toward the stairs. As to not make a sound i slid on the railing. There was then a hallway of windows. I decided to use my knowledge of army tactics to crawl on the ground. I then slipped into the nurses office and ducked under the desk. The nurse were in the other room. I have to make no noise, i thought. I grabbed a box of tissues and ran out screaming. I returned to the classroom and tucked tge loose stramds behind my ear. Mission accomplished.

Fifty-first story: the pin

Me and my cousins were doing our hair. It was my aunts wedding. I pinned my hair up and my cousins did the same. Allie, the youngest, couldn't pin her hair up. I walked over and examined her pin, it was bent. I dug in my purse, "here," i said. I always carry an extra pin.

Fifty-second story: star wars

That night i went to the observatory with my friend, penny. Penny was a big star wars fan. All of a sudden we saw two stars collide. "star wars!" she shouted and startwd singing the theme song. She then did a dance to the song. Laughing, i copied the dance. Soon enough the whole obserbatory was dancing and singing. I loved star wars.

Fifty-third: otter

It was the year 2093 and there was another oil spill on the coast of california. BP went out of business after the oil spill in 2010. This company was DP, Dutch petroleum. All of the animals were covered in oil. I wanted to help out so i volunteered to wash them using dawn hand soap. I cleaned 25 otters that day and wanted to do more. I decided to come back the next day and eventually got a job in that line of work. I always buy dawn dishwashing soap.

Fifty-fourth story: hogsmeade

In a small town there was an abandoned pub that led to hogsmeade in universal studio. They had brought the book to life and i helped. I was the architect who designed hogsmeade based on Harry Potter. When the theme park opened nobody knew ad i decided i liked that because i like to apprecoate my handiwork. When i was little i wanted to be famous but this is just as good.

Fifty-fifth story: tomorrow

I was so excited for tomorrow when it would be the last day of school. He next day i wqs excitrd for tomorrow because i would be goig to camp. That day i was excited for tomorrow bevause it was color war. That day i said to my friend, Gina, "tomorrow will never come." she nodded an we broke out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 am

Fifty-sixth story: lacrosse

It was lacrosse season and all of my friends were getting ready for the big game that afternoon. We were playin moderate lacrosse so everyone who signed up made the team. I wasn't very good at lacrosse. At the game i dropped the ball five times all my team mates yelled at me. My best friend even yelled at me. My heart was broken. Then the nerd, katherine, tols eceryone not to. Me and katherine were lacrosse buddies every time sonce then and helped me improve.

Fifty-seventh story: breakfast

Pancakes an waffles were up on the table an amelled delicious. I whoofed those down and got a french toast stick. After that i got some fruit salad and started sining the song by the wiggles becausw i had too much syrup and sugar. It was the best breakfast ever. Just as we were walking toward the living room i fell. I awoke to find myself in my room and gkanced at the clock. It wad 7:52. I walked down stairs and no one was awake. " i am not hungry," i said flopping down on the couch.

Fifty-eight story: walking

I took my dog out for a walk. We jogged all around the neighborhood and in the park. My dog, Riley, met other dogs too. He had a lot of fun and was wagging his taim thw whole time. When we returned home Riley took a mice long nap and i did too.

Fifty-ninth story: horses

We sat there at the science fair twiddling our thumbs and half listening to a presentation on horses. Although we were in preschool we knew a lot on animals. Then the woman said somrthing about riding them. I immediayley listened. That afternoon i begged my mom to let me and she finally gave in. I have been riding horses ever since.

Sixtieth story: beach

I laid down my towel and sat looking out at the water. This was pretty but so not entertaining. I grabbed my boogoe board and ran into the ocean cleverly facing the waves. I rode my boogie board in 10 times and then took a break for lunch. After lunch i dug a hole and built a sandcastle. I was soon tired and settle down for a nap on my towel. Of course when i was sleeping i missed the dolphins but i have pictures of me napping and the dolphins in the background.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am

53. I got to go to Hawiia that day. It was awesome. I put my swimsuit and headed down to the beach. I made a quick sandcastle, then climed onto a floatie. I played with my sister and Mom. I hunted for seashells. My brother found twenty. I miss those days.

54. Dear Diary,
I want an icecream bear so bad! I reallt want the mint one Very Happy. I'm saving up. I have about twenty dollars so I can probably afford one soon. I'm going to call it Minty. Creative isnt it? Haha, still its orginal. Thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 am

55. Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to be rich. She wished and wished for it with all her might. Her mom was mighty worried. She didn't want her daughter thinking that money was the most important thing in the world. So she gave her daughter a talk. They hugged and the daughter forgot about money.

56. I'm a straight A student, and I love school. Though it might sound weird to you, its not weird for me. I like it because it keeps me busy. I learn from it too. I volunteer to do EVERYTHING I can do in school. I even entered a speech contest twice. I'll tell you about that later. The key to sucess in school is to be busy. Listen to your teacher and be busy. It helps you pay attetion and behave.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 am

57. I like to laugh a tad bit too much. And my friends know it. When I get really hyper and started laughing, sometimes I cant stop! I'll laugh at almost anything, even when its not funny. One time, my friend dropped her corndog stick onto her tray, and I exploded into giggles.

58. I love to take pictures. But for some reason I always look bad. No matter what, even though I'm pretty, I always look bad in some way. I decided that I wasn't a very photogenic person. My yearbook pictures are horrible!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 am

59. I love to play video games for some odd reason. I sometimes play them TOO much. It's just so fun! I'm really good at it too. I've beaten people older then me, including my big brother. But, I know not to much play TOO much because its not good for you.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 am

Sixty-first: monkeys

I wanted to go to the monkey house at the zoo but nobody else did. I trudged through the zoo as we saw all the other animals. Finally my mom said i could see them ans meet thwm at the sea lions. Happily, i skipped to the monkey house and walked in. I was met by a horrible smell but i ignored it. I saw my favorote monkey. It was a good day afterall.

Sixty-second story: pandora's box (a babv version)

Once upon a time maxine didn't like bearemy because they were running against each other. Maxine told beatemy's best friend, chloe, to give bearemy the box. Chloe, being as curious as she is, opened the box. Diseases, hate and bad things came out of the box. Chloe apologized an gave bearemy what was left in the box. It was hope.

Sixty-third story: number 9

One day john lennon wrote a song called number nine. The beatles recorded the song and listened to the playback. In the playback the record got broken and it kept sayong number nine, number nine. They then devided to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am

60. Clip, clip, clip, clip. Ah! My hair my beautiful hair! NO!!!!! Clip,clip,clip. I could see the blonde curls of hair on the floor. I was getting my haircut, and I was not happy about it. Clip ,clip, clip. "All done!' the girl said. I looked into the mirror and touched my hair. It was....short!

61. Yee haw! Bell and I were riding horses. We were back in the old west, herding cattle, and digging for gold. Come on cowgirl Bell, I think we've got a loose sheep. We galloped to the field and herded the sheep back into the pen. Yee haw!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 am

62. Today Bell and I went to the zoo. We saw pandas, monkeys, butterflies, zebras,lions, flamingos,tigers,hippos, you name it! We had a tons of fun. I bought a pair of binoculars, and she bought a new sundress at the BABW in the zoo.

63. Belle and I had a dress up party today. I put on several fun costumes, while she was grooming her fur. We look pawsome. We walked around and posed. It was a ton of fun. I twirled her around and took pictures.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

64. One day, I smelled pie. I grabbed Bell and we ran to the kitchen. It was a fresh, apple pie. It was cooling on the window sill. I ran to ask my mom if Bell and I could have a piece. I went to get the knife and we each had a nice big piece of pie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the Most short stories here!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next