babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Post the Most short stories here!

Go down 
+3
alexarose9
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Sixty-fourth story: photographer

I have always wanted to be a photographer but could never get any business. Everyone always went to JCPenny to get their photos done and i was getting jealous when it hit me. I could go to a different JC penny and take pictures. I got my act together and went to the interview with samples from weddings and sweet sixteens. When they hired me i was so happy. I was going to be working at a JCpenny in Manhattan.

Sixty-fifth: lost and found

"oh god," i murmered feeling my pockets, my ipod wasn't there. Amy, my best friend, and i ran all around the school looking in all of my classes but has no luck. We then checked the lost and found but it wasn't there either. "are you sure it's not in your bag?" Amy asked pulling my bag. There on her hand was the sleek green nano ipod. I blushed as she gave me that annoyed look. Later that day when i was thinking about what happened i shrigged and whispered, "it was found."

Sixty-sixth story: bessie

Me and my dad lived in georgia on a small little farm where i was home schooled. That day our cow, penny, passed. She gave us the best milk we ever had, the only milk we ever had.that day me and my father went to a cow breeder to get a replacement. The breeder gave us a tour and showed us a very special cow named bessie last. "why do it got it's own stall?" i asked and my fatger said, "she be cloned." i nodded. I then added, "why are we here?" he turned to face me and put his hands on my shoulder, "i will be working here from now on." i nodded. This would be good. It would me cloned milk, yum.

Sixty-seventh story: the mirror from Harry Potter (a babv version)

Lilly was a small and thingirl who was on a stroll through the park. She then went to the bear stuff store to get a mirror to fix her hair. The only mirror they had was a very beat ul one that was dusty. Reluctantly, lilly bought it. She brought it to her fub condo. Right now shr really wanted her friends to be there. In the mirror were her friends.

Sixty-eighth story: the deathly hallows (a babv version)

Once upon a time there lived three little girls. By accident they annoyed Maxine and made a deal. If the girls won they would each get anything in the world, if Maxine won they would be imprisoned. The girls won. The eldest girl chose a bracelet that could never be broken. The middle girl chose a stone that would show her the past. The youngest chose a suit that would make her invisible. The eldest daughter was found in foghts because everyone wanted bracelets so Maxine imprisoned her. The middle child was lying about seeing the future and was imprisoned by Maxine. The youngest, after living a nice long life, only took ogg the suit and passed away.

Sixty-ninth story: pears

Once upon a time there was a seed which grew into a pear tree on Harry & David's plantation. When the pairs were just right they were packaged and sent via airplane to people who ordered. One little girl, named Lilly, ordered some. They were the most delicious pears ever.

Seventieth story: a couch

There was once a couch that had feelings. Everytime someonr sat on it the couch would scream, "hey! How would you like it if you sat on me?" all the people ran away from the couch and it was lonely. One day a man came along and sat down. The couch screamed but the man stayed. After ten minutes the man wisely said, "youcan't expect to have friends if you threaten to sit on them." the wise man took the talking couch home.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

65. Once there was an orange. The orange longed to be orange juice. It wanted to be orange juice so bad, that it put its self into a blender and pressed on. The blender swished and swished and swished, until the orange was turned into orange juice.

66. Once upon a time, a dog wanted to explore the world. It hopped into a box that was being shipped to the USA. The box went on the truck for ages. When it finally stopped, a girl named Katie ran out. "Is that my new bear?" she asked. "Sure is." the trucker said. Out came the dog, but he wasnt a real dog anymore. He had turned into the shaggy puppy, and the girl took him inside.

67.I always wanted to be a fashion designer. I got out my sewing maching and plugged it in to the plug ins in the wall of our house. I got out of piece of fabric with flowers printed all over it. The sewing machine buzzed and buzzed and went TA DA! I had made a new sundress for Bell.

68.I taught Bell how to play tennis. We had great fun. She was really good, too. She could hit almost anything back to me. I entered her into a tennis competition for bears. I was so excited, and so was she. At the end of the competition, we were holding a trophy,

69. Once upon a time, there was a lovely curtian. But the curtain never opened to let the sun in. The curtain grew sadder and sadder and sadder each day it was never opened. One day, a pretty little bear named Bell came skipping past the room. She opened the curtain to let the sun in. The curtain was happy again.

70. I had alwayz dreamed on being on the top posters list. It was time to put it in action. I posted and posted and posted. And posted some more. The games section was the easiest. Then, I had 350 posts. I was almost there. So I post some more. A few posts in the contest section, and a few more in the game section. Yes! I was on the list.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:44 pm

71. Bell and I were taking pictures of everything in the house. We posed and posed. We were having tons of fun. I twirled in my sundressnwhile she twirled taking the pictures. When we finally stopped to see what we had taken a picture of, we had all of this nonsense on the camera.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 pm

72. Bell and I were riding horses. We galloped and galloped. Bell had just learned to ride. We rode until the sun set. We giggled and giggled at the fun we had. I got off my horse and walked her to the barn. Bell did the same with her pony. It was a fun day,
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Seventy-two: noah and the ark (babv version)

There was a boy named noah and he was told by braremy there was going to be a flood. He built a boat and told everyone to get on it. Bearemy saved everyone.

Seventy-three: primcess and the pea (a babv version)

There was a little girl who was invited to a party with five other people. It was a sleepover. That night one of the girls couldn't sleep. The littme girl named Lilly tossed and turned all night at the prince's castle where the party was. She felt a pea and was a princess.

Seventy-four: cinderalla (a babv version)

There was a little girl who had to clean maxines cub condo because maxine made her. Maxine beat her if she didn't. One day the little girl asked Macine if she could go to the ball but Maxine said no. Everyone else in babv was going. Lilly a fairy gave the girl a dress and that night the prince fell in love with the girl and they lived happily ever after.

Seventy-five: rapunzel (a babv version)

Maxine trapped priscilla ina tower. A prince came an wanted to rescue her. Priscilla let down her hair and he clumbed up. "i love you," he said and then showed her the rope he brought. They climbed down and rode out into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm

73. I had combed my hair 100 times. I heard a rumor that in the old days, if you combed your hair 100 times, it would be soft as velvet. I turned around to Bell and groomed her hair 100 times. Now we were pretty as princess's and were going to a ball.

74. Bell giggled. We were having a fancy tea party all by ourselves. I had selected the best china in our kitchen. I had put a lace tablecloth onto the table. We were both wearing long, silk gloves that went to our elbows. We giggles for several more moments, then stuck out or pinkies as we sipped our tea.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

75. I climbed up the tree and yelled "Come on, Bell" She shimmed up the tree and spotted a bee's nest, where honey was dripping out. She caught some in her paw and said "yum!"
I giggled and caught some for myself.

76. I sang "The contest is almost over!' to myself. Bell giggled, and scratched the fur on her little head. "I say we did well," she whispered. I wonder if we will win!" "I hope so," I whispered back as I watched Lilly writing frantically.

77. Two more minutes, we have two more minutes to write a story. Bell combed her hair. I put on a cat costume, and we growled each other. We played cats for quite a while. It was tons of fun, and then we played wild bears.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Never mind i posted this right when it turned 3:00
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Contest Winner will be announced tomorrow June 21st
Please do not rush the contest host.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the Most short stories here!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5