babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Post the Most short stories here!

Go down 
+3
alexarose9
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
$Hannah
building bunny
building bunny
$Hannah

Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:02 pm

My best friend, Kylie.

One day, i was At a girl scout meeting, i was new to the school so i asked what everyone's name was, i met a girl named kylie, ever since we've been best friends.

sorry random story
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=9847
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Twentieth Story: Rebecca’s Reality

There I was in LaLa land with a beautiful sundress on and sandals. My vision cleared and I saw a beautiful tropical beach with wonderfully blue water. It was more of a turquoise. The sand was almost white. I walked along the shore until I came to a little hut. It was made of strange grass and weeds. I walked in to find a modern kitchen, living room, and a bedroom. Shrugging I went to sleep. I awoke to find the sweet aroma of pancakes. I almost floated toward the dining room and ate. It was as if someone made them just for me. I ate the whole stack and then smiled a lazy smile and closed my eyes. When I opened them all of a sudden I was in school at the cafeteria eating my rubbery hot dog. Smirking, I ate and sat daydreaming about summer.

Twenty-first Story: Sammy’s Something

I was born on the planet Yavinsky and brought to earth. I always wanted to see Yavinsky but couldn’t risk being spotted by earthlings. I grew up and made earth friends and lived an earth life. On Yavinsky, when you turn 432, you become an Yavinkskian adult. Today was my 432 birthday. All my earthlings threw me a birthday party saying that I was 32. Oh Well, I shrugged. I was just excited that my parents were going to claim me. That night in bed I heard a strange sound in the backyard. It was a space ship. I clambered outside and greeted them. They called themselves ‘Somethings’ they were humanoid except much taller and different language and blue tentacles coming out of their back. “We must go,” they said in unison and were gone. To this day, I never saw them again.

Twenty-second Story: Tammy’s Thumb

I had a green thumb. I was a garden troll. I roamed the gardens at night and during the day slept in a nice burrow I made out of a bush right next to a bridge by the water. I fell so calm there. That night, I was making the plants grow when all of a sudden a little boy walked up to me. “Uh-oh!” I screamed. I hobbled over to the bridge and tried to cram myself in the burrow but it caved in. All of a sudden the boy pulled me into a big embrace. “Friend.” He screamed and continued to hug me. His name was Ryan. I re-dug my burrow and magically, the furniture appeared. I invited Ryan into my burrow and we had Oreos and milk.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Twenty-third Story: Umbrella

It was down pouring that day. I hated the rain. It made an annoying sound on the tin roof and made everything wet. I liked to swim but I didn’t like to get wet with my clothes on. I trudged to my classes that day and sat silently not raising my hand. When day was finally done I gathered all my strength and ran for the bus. I hopped on and realized I was soaked to the skin. I didn’t feel like talking so I went into my bag to find a book. There on top of all my stuff was an umbrella.

Twenty-fourth Story: Vicky’s Vesicles

One day, Vicky was studying the cell. She was so interested in how it worked together to form a living thing. Vicky studied all of the cells parts and how they worked. Vicky was most interest in the Vesicle. She thought it was so cool how the cell membrane folded around to let particles in. Vicky got an A+ on her science final because of it.

Twenty-fifth Story: Wonderful Willow

Once upon a time in the land of fairies called, Isola, there lived a tiny little fairy named Willow. Willow was the smallest of all the fairies even though she was average aged and knew a lot of things. Putting aside her size, she lived her daily life and got around. One day, a weeping willow was grown right next to her small toadstool where she lived. Willow was a plant fairy. Being as nice as she is, she tried to convince her neighbor to shrink it so that her toadstool could get sunlight. Her neighbor refused. Willow was one of the nicest people on Isola so she moved. Her neighbor loved Willow and was so sad that she moved. In honor of Willow she shrunk down her house and called It Willow’s Stool. “Wonderful Willow,” her neighbor said as the house shrunk. Willow moved back in and thanked her. They were best friends ever since.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Twenty-sixth Story: X-rays

I was a little monkey. I loved to climb on the monkey bars and on the playground. My mom took me to the playground that day, I was so happy. I loved the playground. First I did the rock wall perfectly. Then I decided I wanted to try the higher monkey bars. The only monkey bars I ever did were the short ones that were low to the ground. I first did a practice run on the short version. It took all the guts I had but I landed on the first rung and swung my body back and forth. I was just about to go to the second and I leaped but I missed. I fell 2 whole feet and landed with a thud. My mom came running over yelling, “Xavier! Are you alright?” I managed to sit up, but my left arm hurt a lot. My mother took me to the hospital. I didn’t like all the people in scrubs rolling around beds yelling orders. I eventually got the x-ray and my arm was broken. I chose a neon green cast to put on and all my friends signed. It turns out the hospital wasn’t scary after all.

Twenty-seventh story: Yellow Yaks

It was weird but I was seven and my favorite animal was a yak. I was also born on the year of the yak according to the Chinese calendar my mother has which is not very resourceful. I gathered all of my things and boarded the plan. I was very excited to be going to Italy to see the beautiful Yaks. I loved them when they turned yellow in the summer. Yakima, Italy was my favorite place to be in the whole wide world. When I arrived I set straight out to the plains of Yakima and hid behind a wild bush and saw the yak. I desperately wanted to approach them but didn’t want to scare them. All of a sudden a Yak came charging out me, it must’ve spotted me, I thought. It approached me and it let me pet it. I hugged it with all my strength and clambered on his back. He took me for a sweet ride. All of a sudden the ground shook. I then realized I was in bed and my mom was shaking me awake. Smiling a lazy smile I got up and thought of those yellow yaks.

Twenty-eight Story: Zebra’s at the Zoo

My name is Lilly and I’m 4 years old. I would recite to all the people who cooed at me at the zoo. They all thought I was ‘Cute as a button’. I loved the zoo and so did my older brother, David. David’s favorite animal was the zebra so we went their first to stare at them for a while. I never really liked them because of the smell but today was different, it didn’t smell bad. Curiously I walked over to find there were no Zebra’s outside. We all walked to the zebra house. Inside everyone was hunched over the railing instead of my stroller. There was a baby zebra. I got very jealous and started to do a dance but everyone kept staring. I then started to cry. My mother pulled me into a hug and whispered, “Too much attention isn’t good for one little girl.” I then went over to the zebra and started to hunch over the railing too, or at least try considering I couldn’t reach.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Twenty-ninth Story: Owl City

I am Owl City’s number 1 fan and I needed to prove to all of my friends that I was THE number 1 fan so I executed a carefully planned out plan. First I started to wear only owl city merchandise. Then I deleted all of the non-owl city stuff on my ipod. After that I pretended not to hear anyone unless they were talking about owl city. My friends kept ignoring me. I was very sad so I confronted them. “We were just ignoring you like you ignore us.” They said. “I’m sorry.” I cried out. “It’s just I needed to prove to you that I am Owl City’s number 1 fan.” They pulled me into a hug and gave me a squeeze. “You only need to prove that to yourself.” She then poked my belly button and I laughed. “You and Owl City are the best!” I told her as we walked down the hall to go grab my ipod.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Thirtieth Story: Ice Cream Man

There I was sitting in the car listening to ‘Ice Cream’ by Van Halen on my ipod. I loved that song and ice cream. As I was sitting I could just taste the sweetness of the chocolate and hot fudge and the brain freeze it would give me because I whoofed it down so fast. Then it comes back to me that I don’t have ice cream. I want ice cream, I think desperately. My blood sugar is low, I thought. I was slowly loosing energy. All of a sudden I hear the twinkle of my savor. It is the ice cream man. I rip the headphones out of my ears and run over. I quickly buy a chip which and whoof it down. After the brain freeze I feel piped up and ready to go. I can now win the game! “Take me there!” I call to my dad who is eating his ‘Snoopy’ ice cream. We hop in and I play with all my power at the softball game. Although we didn’t win, at least we tried, and that’s what really matters.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

For zoey entry

Coco the Puppy Story 2/Chapter 2.
One day Coco the Puppy was sniffing around with his pitch black nose around his owner, Jade. Coco had Chocolate Brown Fur, Minstrel Brown eyes and a cheeky Cheesy Grin.

A cold winter day came and it was snowing very badly. Clouds and Snow covered the flaming sun that was trying to push it's way out of the thick clouds. Coco got a very bad cold and had to stay in his kennel, howling and prowling.

Jade felt very sorry for the poor Coco and comforted him whenever she could. She fed him spoonfuls of Dog Food and mouthfuls of water, and she touched his warm head to see if he was feeling very better.

He was nearly just normal! Jade was so proud, tears fluttering in her Jade green eyes, mouth wobbling like a neighing horse. The next day,
Coco was better again. He was tucked up, nearly eager to be outside again. The End
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm

For Zoey entry
Lucky the Cat.
Once upon time in a faraway land there lived a Superstar cat called Lucky who was orange and white and lived in a dead tree.
He wore pitch black sunglasses and was very cool.
One day when he was walking down a street a girl named Priscilla came up to him and smiled a very nice smile. She wanted to keep Lucky! What a micricle! So Lucky came home to Priscilla's house and her mom was very pleased as Priscilla and her family loved cats.
They had one cat who was called Butterball who looked like peanut butter and another called buddy, and lots more.
Lucky grew very ill and Priscilla was sad. He was coughing like mad and Mom told Priscilla too stay away in case she got Lucky's illness.
The next day, Lucky was laying in bed looking very poorly and weak.
After a few years Lucky was 14 and Priscilla took him too the vet. The vet said Lucky had been fainting without knowing. He was too die in a few days. Mom woke Priscilla up the next day. She said Lucky was up in heaven and was dead. He was very safe there and she knew it. The End
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm

For zoey entry
Hammy the Hamster
One day Hammy was spinning around in his hamster wheel and squeaking to his owner, Alice. Alice watching her favourite TV Show Konchiwa Hello! Alice was very happy as she was getting a Parrot for her birthday. She went over to Hammy and gave him some food.
She petted and brushed him and cleaned his cage. Hammy was let out for a walk around the room. He went to Alice's Room and jumped on her bed until Alice's mum caught him. Alice's Birthday was coming and Alice was very excited. She couldn't wait to get her parrot! The next day, Alice's Birthday came. Happy Birthday, Mum and Dad said.
She opened her first present. A parrot cage! This proved she was getting a parrot. The second present Alice opened. Squarking! She had got a parrot, yippee! She took it into his room and kissed him. As for Hammy, he was given to the next door neighbors
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

for zoey entry
Zoey's Life Story 5!
Hi, I'm Zoey. I'm a member of Babv-Lovers and it rocks. This is a story of my life.
Today on Babv lovers was cool! I was talking to Ballerina and Alice on the Chatbox. They were talking about Parrots and Cats. Whats your fave animal? Mine's a cat, so is Ballerina's. Ballerina sent me a soccer outfit and shoes in bearmail. Thanks, Ballerina! On buildabearville, I went to the Sportsplex and took the sports thingybob quiz and played the backstage game.
Oh, then I went to the gym on buildabearville to get flexed muscles lol. Next I hit the stage with AlexRocker on Buildabearville to play 5 games with him. I won! We played Bear to Bear Tug of War/Baseball/Soccer that is 3 games so far and we played Snap and Snap again.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

For zoey entry
Zoey's Dream Story 6!
One day Zoey.....
Never mind! This is Zoey's Dream. I'm Zoey of Babv lovers, it rocks. This is my dream. Wanna hear? Okay, here it goes. Hi! My dream is to be a writer, what about you? I like to write books, you can see my other stories on here because I love writing stories. AlexRocker and I shared dreams. His dream was to be a Site Owner as popular as Buildabearville. He had a bad headache so I left him alone. The books I've wrote school and here are called...One day Zoey tells the books she has wrote, they rock and they are here now......Zoey's Dream, Zoey's life, Hammy The Hamster, Lucky the Cat, Coco the Dog, Piki the Panda, Ghost Busters, The Amazing Pebble...lots more.
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 am

Seventh Story: Wonderful Wishes.
Hatty wanted a wish. Just one wish. But she couldn't get one.
She tried and tried to get one but she just couldn't. Finally, she found one.
Isla her friend found loads of shooting stars and once she made herself a fairy.
She was not careful so she wished herself back. Hatty went outside and saw a shooting star...I wish I may, I wish I might, grant me a wish.....to have all the Ice cream in the world. She is nice and plump now so go and see her in Scottland!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 pm

I'd never thought I'd see the sun again. I climbed up from the hole covered in dirt and mud. I had dug a hole to China. Everyone makes a joke about it. I decided to do it for real. I brushed the dirt off of my clothes and went to the nearest restraunt. I refreshed myself, and took a walk around. The landscape was amazing! One never knows the beauty of the earth until one takes a long look at its surroundings. I played jumprope with a couple of toddlers, than thought of another problem: I'm going to have to dig a hole back!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 pm

You could hear the bands from the sewers that day. 5 year old Bella just loved Jazz. She was hoppin about, dancing with a grin on her face. "Momma, can we please go see the bands?" she pleaded. "I'm sorry sweetie, but your father and I are just too busy." her mother replied. Bella sighed, and started dancing again. The music got louder and louder. Bella was imagining herself in the band, blasting the trumpet. The music kept getting louder and louder and louder. Bella danced over to the window. "Momma, the band is going down our street!" she cried. She leaped out the door, and watch all of the jazz bands go by.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 pm

SPLAT! I got my sister right in the face with a snowball. I need to take shelter, or else I'm going to be soaking wet, with a cold. I ran over to my snow fort. "She'll never get me from here." I whispered to myself. I had planned this moment since the news predicted snow. "Ugh, Cindy, I don't have time to play. I've got to go to Rachel's." I sighed. I'd forgotten that My sister was going to a friend's house. I ran into the house to help Mom back cookies.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I saw an elf! It's true! He was sitting there! With a big smile on his face. He knew something. Ok, the elf was on a cookie box, but still. That elf was real. Somewhere, someplace, he is making Keebler cookies. You have to love those cookies.I love the elves. I have their pictures all over my walls. But still, I saw that elf. He came into my room one night and said "Lets have cookies 'n milk in my tree home." He snapped his fingers. I was in a snug round house, with fresh batch of cookies in front of me. We talked and sang. It was time for me to go home. He snapped his fingers and I was back in bed, wanting more cookies.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Once upon a time, there was a chicken named Sue. Sue loves to hop around and scare all the other chickens away.One of the little chicks, May, decided to put a stop to it. She said to Sue "I'm not afraid of you!" in an angry voice. Sue pecked at the ground, not knowing what to do. Since May stood up to the big chicken, all of the other chickens got the courage to do so themselves. Sue never scared them away again.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I brought my Choco Cub bear, Bell, to life! It was beary fun. I dressed her up, and we set off for adventures together! Bell came with a beary limited edition birth certificate, that gave me access to the zoo! We saw the penguins, tigers, and pandas together. I'm now a zoo keeper, and Bell and I are working hard! Well that's all. I'll write more soon, thats a promise!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"Oh no!' I groaned. I had managed to lose my earring again! I crouched up on my knees and look everywhere, but the earring was not in sight. Now what am I going to do! I asked my friend to help me look. We look under the desks, all over the floor, and every nook and cranny. No earring. "Looking for this?" a voice said. I looked up, facing one of my friends with a smirk on her face, holding the earring. "Thanks Becky." I said. I always seem to lose those earrings!
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm the quite the dreamer, my mother always said. I dream of popcorn popping when I brush my hair. I dream that I'm a ballet dancer. I dream that I'm eating cookies. I never dream about my studies. My teacher got so mad at me today that I had to write 100 senteces on the board. Now I'll think twice about daydreaming. Still, I'm dreaming I'm at home, playing the piano. Lalalalalala.....Yikes! Better get to those sentences. Mrs. Pickles is glaring at me.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I can't wake up. I'm in a dream, a nightmare actually and I can't wake up. I wiggle in my sleep, wanting, wanting to wake up. I scream. I take a sigh of relief, and cuddle Bell, my bear, willing the dreams to float away. Bell whispers to me, tells me about the things we can't see. About fairies, pixies, magical toys. I fall into a peaceful sleep. Once again, Bell, has saved the day. I dream about the magical toys. Moving when we can't see them. Lovely, magical toys.....ZZZzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 pm

When my friends and I took a stroll to the park, we weren't expecting a complete mess. "Look...there's litter everywhere." Becky said. "Who would ruin a park like this?" Jane questioned. I just stood there stumped. How could anyone do such a thing, as litter, any where? "Why don't we clean it up?" Beth suggested. I flashed her a grin. Count on Beth to get to the point rather than stop and question. "I think that's a swell idea, Beth." I said. I started to pick up. One by one, eah girl got over the shock and helped. Soon, the park was clean, and back to normal. "I feel better, knowing that I helped nature." I commented. "Me too!" Piped the rest. We did good that day, and I'm proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I saw Hannahcyberguide and Jaocyberguide. It was beary fun. There were a lot of people there, and Jaocyberguide played games with us, and answered questions. Wouldn't it be swell to be a Cybearguide? I'd think it would be grand. I want to bring happiness and friendship toa little girl or boy with a furry friend. I hope I get lucky enough to work at BABW when I'm old enough. It would be so pawesome! Well, that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 pm

There once was a wee lil girl, about as tall as a needle. Her name was Nedia. She was a clever little thing, and managed to get along, even with her height. One day, a special fairy was zooming by, when she knocked into Nedia house. Nedia hurried outside, and took care of the injured fairy. Once the fairy was well, she rewarded Nedia for her hospitality by turning her into a fairy. Nedia was invited to live in the Fairies Den, and stay with the Queen Fairy. Nedia danced with delight and flew to her new life.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

There once was a little donkey. That donkey thought he was big and strong, that he could do anything! The other horses just sneered at him, and told him he'll never be as strong as them. The little donkey decided to prove his strenght, and challenged the horse to see who could pull more. The race went on and on. Soon, the horse began to grow weak. But the donkey was still going. The horse finally gave in, and the donkey was the champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the Most short stories here!   Post the Most short stories here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the Most short stories here!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next